Friday 27 July from 4:00pm to 7:00pm at Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations, Ramon Llull University in Barcelona.
Our Master Open Days give you the opportunity to: Get answers to your questions about master taught and research opportunities at Ramon Llull University, find out more about the course, meet course representatives and speak to admissions tutors.
Attending one of our open days is a great way to explore our central Barcelona university. It gives you the chance to see our facilities, talk to staff and current students and get a taste of life at Barcelona.
If you are thinking about studying a Master’s degree in Global Communication, come and visit us. Book your Open Day (enllaç al formulari Contact us)
Why to study a Master in Global Communication
The MA Strategic Management in Global Communication has a world-renowned faculty of academics and working professionals with expertise in the foundations of the program.
The academic program covers the selection and application of:
- the main leadership and PR tools available for success in strategic communication to an organisation in pursuit of its PR and communication goals.
- This work is often carried out by specialist PR agencies and, involves both strategic thinking and the development of creative solutions.
- It calls for a blend of research-based knowledge with the practice of high-level, often extremely creative, skills. The course includes a study of case studies, and special seminars will focus on relevant topics that reflect actual cases – past and current that require students to apply principles and insights taught in the program and
- the tools that underpin the development of a PR strategy and the tools to deliver a PR campaign for several fields: international marketing, digital media, political communication and sports communication.
- The course covers the main PR techniques. It provides you with a sufficient foundation in strategic communication to enable you to work easily with people involved throughout the PR management process.
In addition to the classroom activities, the MA program will visit companies and institutions in the field of strategic communication, public relations and public affairs in the US (Boston, Washington and New York).
Please register online for our Open Days Friday 27 July from 4:00pm to 7:00pm at Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations, Ramon Llull University in Barcelona.
The dates of Master Open Days in September will be listed below shortly.